We specialise in a personal service to all of our clients.
Our clients range is from small to medium sized enterprises (SMEs) and we tailor our service to meet each client’s individual needs. We also assist foreign companies who wish to establish a presence in Ireland, in guiding them through the Irish regulatory system and with compliance.
Where required, we provide registered offices and company secretary. Our wide range of services enables us to provide a wealth of advice and guide you across a wide area of subjects, extending into most sectors of economic and financial activity:
Business Advisory & Planning
- Do you know where your business is going?
- Do you know where it should be going?
- Do you know how to get there?
Most businesses can answer these questions but may not have formally documented the vision of where the business wants to be in the future, nor a strategy and plan to be used by management to achieve the vision of the business.
We can help you in documenting the business plan and in evaluating the various strategies available to you, to enable your vision to be achieved. Once the business plan has been established, we can assist in monitoring the progress the business makes in achieving its objectives
Other services include:
- Feasibility studies for a planned project.
- Carrying out a Due Diligence project in connection with the acquisition of a business.
- Thinking Outside the Box, to use a well trodden phrase, where no obvious answer is apparent to a particular business problem.
Our experience and skill guarantees that your accounts and financial statements will be prepared in a timely manner. These will be prepared and submitted to the appropriate statutory authority and in accordance with required statutory formats.
back to top
Taxation advice, planning & compliance
Income Tax, Corporation Tax and other taxes place considerable a burden on taxpayers in terms of compliance, disclosure and prompt payment of liabilities. There are considerable penalties for non-compliance and late payment. We ensure that the burden and costs of compliance are kept to a minimum. Revenue audits are a feature of the self-assessment system in Ireland. We are available to provide assistance to clients when Revenue Audits take place.
We also provide tax planning and compliance to high net worth individuals and employees of international corporations who participate in share option schemes.
We specialise in providing bespoke taxation services to a wide variety of clients.
- Succession & retirement planning. We deal with the complex tax issues including Capital Gains Tax & Capital Acquisitions Tax (Inheritance/Gift Tax). Our focus is to maximise all available reliefs and to provide support on an ongoing basis.
- Specialised projects involving companies & the maximisation of shareholder benefit. A company may have substantial wealth locked-in in the form of property and financial assets. We examine how to this may be distributed to shareholders in the most tax-efficient manner. Options open to shareholders include a Members’ Voluntary Liquidation (where a company is solvent).
- The tax implications of marital breakdown are an increasingly complex area. Transfers of assets between spouses can involve Capital Gains Tax, Capital Acquisitions Tax and Income Tax implications.
Management Reporting & Information Technology.
We can provide a management accounting service that can assist in the preparation of periodic management accounts, budgets and cashflow forecasts to enable you to meet your business objectives. Our management accounting service can flow from your own bookkeeping and we can interface with your accounting operations to provide monthly or quarterly support.
We frequently assist clients with the selection & implementation of accounting systems. Clients are increasingly choosing a “cloud” service where bookkeeping & accounting software is accessed over the internet as opposed to traditional desktop software. This allows them greater flexibility and security, and allows us to work more closely with them.
By linking with our business development service, periodic business reviews can be undertaken to analyse and interpret key financial ratios and performance indicators. Remember – what you can measure, you can manage!
back to top
Company law compliance
Company law has placed increased responsibilities on company directors. We guide many clients in this area. Companies Registration Office returns must be filed annually. Failure to do so can result in penalties and/or prosecution for directors. We provide registered offices and a company secretary should clients require this.
back to top